2 Quick Ways to Log Out of Messenger on All Devices
It’s easy to forget to log out of Messenger after using it on another device. The Facebook Messenger privacy feature has been released. All devices on which you have previously logged in can be disconnected now. The gadgets are in the settings menu, where you can also log out.
Let’s check out how to log out of Messenger on all of your gadgets at once. This procedure is compatible with both traditional computers and mobile phones..
How to Sign Out of Facebook Messenger on Other Devices
How to log out of all devices on Messenger on mobile App
There is an app for Messenger for both iOS and Android devices. The Messenger service allows you to log out of all connected devices simultaneously. It serves the same purpose on both mobile devices.
- Launch the program and you’ll see:Start up the Messenger app on your Facebook account.
- Log In:Enter your Messenger ID to finish logging in.
- Select the profile pic:Select the user’s profile by clicking on their image in the upper right (Android) or left (iPhone) corner of the screen.
- Open the Account Settings menu:Get in there and find the section for account settings.
- If you go to the tab labeled “login and security,” you can do the following:As soon as you click this, a new window will pop up. Click the “login & security” tab.
- Select the “current login location” option:Now that you’ve logged in before, Gadgets will display a familiar name. Check the box next to the device you want to log out of.
- Achieve this by selecting the third dot:Select the device you want to manage by tapping the three dots menu.
- If you’re done, click the logout button.Select the “Log Out” button.
- Turn off all other devices and log out:Now sign out of all your accounts using the same method.
The Messenger app lets you sign out of all of your devices in this way.
How to log out of all devices on Messenger on Desktop
Using your computer’s browser, you can sign out of all of your Messenger accounts at once. You’ll need access to Facebook to change any of Messenger’s settings. You have to exit Facebook in order to log out.
For an easy breakdown, consider the following:
- Start your web browser:Raise your web browser of choice.
- Check out Facebook:Visiting Facebook.com is a good idea.
- Log in: Use your Facebook credentials to sign in.
- Select from the pull-down menu:Use the arrows to the right of the menu to narrow your search.
- If you go to the menu and select “Settings,”To access the configuration menu, select the corresponding button.
- Pick the’security and login’ tab:Navigate to the’security and login’ tab, which should be located in the vertical menu’s leftmost section.
- Discover the location of your current login:Look for the section labeled “where you are logged in” to see all the places you’ve logged in before.
- You can choose the gadget:The device you wish to log out of must be selected.
- Select the dots ( ) option:Just tap the ellipsis (…) next to the gadget’s name.
- Select “Log Out” :Select the “Log out” button.
The same process applies to signing out of all devices if you find more than one. The method described here will log you out of Facebook Messenger on any and all devices.