Easiest Way to Cancel an Uber Eats Order
Among the many Uber apps, Uber Eats is the most popular one for delivering food. As often as not, when we place an order, we realize there’s something missing or we’d like to make a small adjustment. We would like to cancel our order under any circumstances because we forget to use the discount code sometimes. After placing an order, canceling it through Uber Eats is simple.
How to cancel an Uber Eats order (for drivers)
Steps to cancel Uber Eats order
Here are the simple steps you need to take to cancel your Uber Eats order:
- Start the “Uber Eats” app:launch the Uber Eats app. The Uber Eats app is compatible with both iOS and Android.
- Choose the shopping cart icon:To place an order, select the corresponding button.
- Please follow the instructions by tapping:As of right now, your order is being processed. If you want to cancel the order you just placed, tap on it.
- Select “cancel order” to stop the current transaction.In order to cancel your specific order, select the corresponding menu item.
- Select “cancel delivery” if you’d like to stop receiving packages.The cancellation is confirmed when the user taps the “cancel delivery” button.
Sorry, but we’ve got to cancel your order. You will receive a refund for any online payments you have already made.
NOTE: If a restaurant has already accepted your Uber Eats order, you will not be able to cancel it. There is no “cancel order” button on the order page. You will be late or not make it at all.
You should cancel the order before the restaurant accepts it. You should allow yourself some extra time to reach the location in question after placing an order, as getting there can take a while.
How to contact Uber Eats?
Even if the restaurant has already started preparing your order, you can cancel it by calling Uber Eats. Uber Eats’ customer service number is (800) 253-9377. To request a refund or cancel your subscription, select the “contact support” option.
Your refund will be issued through the original payment method used, or it will be added to your Uber wallet, from which you can access it when placing future Uber Eats orders or using the Uber app to pay for rides.