No Ability to Add Music to Facebook Stories:There’s no need to give a background on Facebook. In recent years, it has skyrocketed in popularity to become one of the most widely used and rapidly expanding social media platforms available. Its user base has grown exponentially, with billions of people now logged in every day.
Facebook provides a simple way to keep in touch with old friends and make new ones, as well as a place to share stories and discuss current events with those you care about.
The company has made the platform much more appealing to users by adding a number of innovative new features.
You can discover a whole new world on Facebook, between stories and live videos. Among these exciting options is the ability to listen to music.
You can play some nice-sounding stories in the background. Adding a picture to your story is as easy as choosing an image and adding some music that you think goes well with it. OK, you got it!
In addition to viewing your photographs, viewers will also hear the music you’ve included. On a trip with the family, some soft tunes might be nice, while a rock concert calls for a more upbeat soundtrack.
There have been reports of problems with the display or functionality of Facebook music stories.
Errors like “No music sticker Facebook story,” “Facebook story music lyrics not showing,” “Facebook story music option missing,” and “Why can’t I add music to my Facebook story” are common for Facebook users.
If you’re having trouble viewing or accessing Facebook Stories on your iOS or Android device, this tutorial will show you how to fix the problem.
Fix Facebook Music Story Not Showing (No Music Sticker Facebook Story)
1. Update Facebook App (Fix Facebook Story Music Option Missing)
The music story feature is exclusive to the most recent version of the app, so if you don’t see it, you may need to update.
If you want to submit a new application, please follow these steps:
- To access the App or Play Store, launch the appropriate app.
- Simply enter “Facebook” into the search bar and hit the enter button.
- The Facebook Update tab will automatically open.
- To finish, just select the Update button.
After the Facebook app has been updated, you can restart it and go through those steps again. If you go to the “Create Story” tab, you should find the “Music” option there.
If you’re still having trouble embedding music into your Facebook tale, continue on to the next solution.
2. Clear App Data and Cache (Fix No Music Sticker Facebook Story)
- Launch the Android device’s configuration menu.
- Select “Manage Apps” from the drop-down menu.
- From this page, you can access your Facebook app by choosing it from the list of currently installed applications.
- There will be a menu of choices presented to you; select “Force Stop” first.
- Then, select the options to delete all data and cache.
If you aren’t currently logged in, try logging back in to see for yourself; we hope you’ll be able to easily make the necessary adjustments to your Facebook music story then.
Facebook story music uploading issues can arise for a variety of reasons. We suggest clearing Facebook’s data and cache if you have updated the app but are still unable to upload music to your stories. Hopefully, this will solve the issue.