YouTube has quickly become the entertainment industry’s primary distributor. It serves as a platform from which authors can share their work. YouTube frequently updates the uploading standard. If you really want to get into the material, you need to invest in a high-quality experience.
In recent years, YouTube has enabled the uploading of high-definition videos. YouTube’s maximum resolution is 4K. that the content can be viewed on a large screen.
Before you can share a high-definition video online, what steps should you take?
- Create your clip with the correct aspect ratio for uploading to YouTube. Ex. 720p: 1280 x 720
1080p: 1920 x 1080
1440p: 2560 x 1440
2160p: 3840 x 2160
- Make an effort to use a file format that can be uploaded to YouTube, like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, etc.
- Make sure the video is recorded at the same frame rate you used to make it.
- If the file size of the video you want to upload is larger than 20 GB, you will need to verify your channel. The standard for unverified HD video uploading is 15 minutes.
Step-by-Step YouTube Video Upload Guide
How to upload HD video on YouTube through mobile App
YouTube now supports HD video uploads from Android and iOS devices. Here are the simple steps to take:
- Launch YouTube:Launch the YouTube mobile app and log in using your Gmail credentials.
- Select the upload icon by tapping on it:Click the “Upload” button in the app’s toolbar.
- Turn on all privileges:In order to record high-quality audio and video with your phone, you must grant permission to use the camera and microphone.
- Choose the file on your mobile device:Find the file you want to send and click it. The video can be recorded and uploaded as an option as well.
- Put on some effects and some tunes:Video color correction filters are available. The video’s audio track can also be customized.
- Type in the heading and summaryPlease finish the video’s description and title. Create a captivating name for your work. A title can be up to 100 characters long, while a description can be up to 5,000 characters long, at least according to Google.
- Pick the anonymity option:Just beneath the explanation, you’ll find a privacy toggle. Select “Public” if you intend for others to see it.
- Pick the spot:Location information can be added at the end. Turn on the feature to have YouTube include the location.
- The ‘upload’ button allows you to publish:You can update the video and post it to YouTube by clicking the button. The upload time is lengthy.
This is how high-definition videos shot on smartphones can be uploaded to YouTube.
How to upload HD video on YouTube through desktop
It’s not hard to post a high-definition video online. When you follow these instructions, you’ll be able to upload high-definition videos to YouTube.
- Release the hood of your web browser:Kick off your desktop browser of choice.
- Invoke YouTube:The first step is to launch YouTube and log in with your account details. There is no need to make a channel before you can upload a video. With a Gmail account, you can easily send and receive videos.
- Select the “upload” button:There should be an “upload” button up there somewhere.
- Choose “upload video”:You will have a choice between “go live” and another option. Just pick the “upload video” tab.
- Add clips from Google Photos to your videos:You can import the video directly from Google Photos, which is located in the top right corner of the screen.
- To upload files, just pick them and hit the “select files to upload” button.Select “select files to upload” from the menu that appears in the center next to the YouTube logo.
- Pick the one from your hard drive:Pick the file you want to send in next. The transfer of your file will now begin. Time is needed for this.
- Fill out the heading and description.Video Transcript: Fill out the Title and Description. Create a catchy name for your work. The description of your post contains all the specifics. Google states that a title can be up to 100 characters long, while a description can be up to 5,000.
- Opt for some peace and quiet:The option for anonymity is located on the right side of the page. Do not hesitate to select public if you intend to share it with the world.
- Select a Video Caption:At the bottom of the video, you’ll see a thumbnail menu. You can select a pre-made thumbnail from the video, or you can upload your own.
- To make this public, select the publish button:Once the video is uploaded, you can share it on YouTube by selecting the “publish” option.
That’s what it takes to get high-definition video onto YouTube. The process is analogous to uploading a video to YouTube.