How to Change Password in Telegram App: 6 Steps (with Pictures)
Trying to remember your current telegram password? You should learn how to change your Telegram password if you ever decide you no longer want to use your current password. Follow these steps to set up a new password and PIN for your Telegram account.
How to Change Password on Telegram
Change telegram password – 6 simple steps
First, launch Telegram by clicking the app’s trademark three-bar icon.To begin using Telegram, launch the app on your mobile device or access the website via your computer. The app’s white icon resembles an airplane made of paper and has a blue background.
Get in touch with your device’s app menu, also known as the main menu. Find the Telegram app here and select it. The app’s main menu can be accessed via the hamburger icon (three horizontal bars) in the upper left corner. Select it and press the button.
Here’s Step 2: Select “Settings”When you click the three-bar icon and start typing, a menu will slide in from the right. When that menu appears, choose “settings.”
Third, select the security and privacy options:Selecting this will reveal a drop-down list with many subheadings containing various options. Places and situations is the second heading. The second choice is “privacy and security,” which is found under that heading. Use that link to access the security settings and make any necessary adjustments.
The fourth action is to use the passcode lock.When you click on the privacy and security tab, you’ll be presented with yet another list of options. You’ll find the app’s security settings under the second heading.
Under that heading, you can choose from three different paths. When prompted, select the option labeled “Passcode Lock.” You’ll be prompted to enter your current passcode. To confirm your current password, please enter it below and click the checkmark.
5. Select the option to alter the password:As soon as you perform the aforementioned step, you’ll be redirected to a new screen that contains various passcode lock configuration options. Referring to the screenshot below, select the second option, labeled “Change Passcode.”
Step 6: Input your PIN and click the check mark:Your new PIN will be accepted in the designated field. Finally, enter the new PIN that you’d like to use. Finally, in the upper right corner of your screen, you’ll see a checkmark.
You can use these instructions as a map to help you alter your telegram passcode. In this way, resetting your Telegram passcode takes at most a few minutes.
- As you have been diligent about protecting your Telegram app, the passcode lock feature has been enabled.
- If you want to send a telegram, you’ll need to set a passcode that’s four digits long.
- You will have to uninstall the app and reinstall it if you lose your passcode.
- The chat screen or home screen of your app will display a lock icon once you have successfully changed your account passcode. App locking is as simple as clicking this button.