If you’re ready to take a break from Pinterest and clear out your account, this is the guide for you. There are many alternatives to Pinterest that you can explore if you feel the need for a break. Your account can be deleted permanently or put on hold. Whenever you like, you can reactivate your account after it has been deactivated. However, if you delete your account, it will be extremely difficult to reinstate it. All right, then, let’s check out how to erase Pinterest history.
How To Delete Pinterest History On Mobile Phone
Clear Pinterest Data in a Few Easy Steps
Launch Pinterest:To get started, fire up the Pinterest app on your mobile device.
Step-2 Click on “Profile” and then “Edit”The second step is to access Pinterest with your username and password.
- Then, look for the link that reads “your profile” further down the page.
- It can be found in the Pinterest app’s lower-right corner.
- To continue, select your “Profile” tab.
Step-3 Click the ellipsis button:Click the ‘three dots’ in the top right corner of your profile to see additional settings and options. To do this, select the “three dots” option.
Lastly, in Step 4, navigate to “Settings.”Continuing, your profile will load after you click the ‘three-dot’ menu.
- There are now a plethora of customization options available in your profile.
- You need to navigate to the area labeled “settings” and then click on it.
Access the Security and Personal Information menu in Step 5.You’ll have a lot of options in the settings menu after that. Things of the sort include Social Permissions, Privacy, Data, Logins, etc.
- Pinterest data needs to be deleted, so we’ll use the phrase “Privacy and data.”
- To delete your information, go to “Privacy and data.”
Step 6: Go to “Delete your data and Account”The following section, “Privacy and data,” provides additional choices.
- Find the option to “Delete your data and account” by scrolling down.
- To finish, click the tab labeled “Delete your data and account.”
Here’s the Seventh Step: Click the Continue ButtonAfter clicking ‘Delete your data and account,’ Pinterest will confirm your decision.
- If you wish to continue, you will be able to delete all of your Pinterest pins and account information.
- To delete all of your Pinterest information, tap ‘Continue’ below.
Choose the reason you want to delete your Pinterest account and then tap “Send email” in Step 8:Hereafter, proceed as directed.
- If you want to leave Pinterest, you’ll be prompted to select a reason.
- A valid justification could be anything you think is important.
- If you don’t see what you’re looking for, choose “Others.”
- Once you’re ready, select the “Send Email” button.
Activate your Gmail account (Step 9):Pinterest then sends you an email.
- Access your inbox by firing up the Gmail app.
- View the email message in its entirety
Find the email that Pinterest sent you in Step 10.Simply navigate to the Promotions tab in your Gmail inbox.
- Check the “Promotions” tab for the email Pinterest sent you.
- To access the email, please click here.
Step-11 Select ‘Yes, delete account ’ by touching the screen.Last but not least, check the Pinterest email you received and scroll to the bottom.
- If you ever decide you no longer want a Pinterest account or any of your data on the site, you can do so.
- Next, select “Yes, delete account” to permanently remove your Pinterest profile.
- If you select this, Pinterest will be deleted as well.
To conclude, this is how you can delete your Pinterest account and all of your data at once. You can finally take it easy for a change. You can return to Pinterest in one of two ways. If you already have a Pinterest account, you can simply activate it again.
What happens when you delete all of your pins from Pinterest’s cache?
When you delete the app’s cache, any searches you’ve made within the app in the past will be erased. Eventually, it will vanish into thin air, leaving your search parameters empty. Besides clearing your cache, Pinterest also lets you erase your entire search history.
Is data collected on Pinterest? information from my profile?
Users’ name, profile pictures, pins, comments, likes, and email addresses are among the data voluntarily submitted to Pinterest. In addition, it collects information from a mobile device, such as its location.
Asking if it’s possible to completely remove my Pinterest account.
If you no longer want your Pinterest account or boards, you can delete your account. If you need a break from the site, you can deactivate your account until you’re ready to use it again.