How to Duet with Yourself on TikTok on Android: 7 Simple Steps
Duet is a feature available on TikTok. The term “duet” refers to a specific video format in which two videos are side-by-side. If you and another video, or even just yourself, want to create a duet, you can. What this essentially means is that you can split the screen in half and play two different roles in the video. If you want to duet with yourself on TikTok, this article will show you how to do it. The process consists of two phases.
How to do a duet on TikTok with yourself
Steps to duet with yourself on TikTok (Filming the video)
Making and sharing a simple video is the first step. Below, I’ve outlined the measures you should take to accomplish this.
TikTok’s First Year:Getting started with the program is as simple as starting it up. To launch an app, find it in your device’s app drawer and tap it once. By default, the feed will load first.
2. Select the plus sign ( ) to add:You need to go to the “add new” menu once the program has been launched. To add one of the choices shown below, click the ” ” button. You’ll be brought to where you can create a new TikTok clip.
3. Film whatever you like:A video can be recorded after selecting the add button. You have the option of making a brand-new video or choosing an existing one from your library. The red circular record button must be pressed and held in order to start recording. Once you’re done recording, you can apply whatever filters and effects you like.
Fourth, select the “Next” button:After you’ve applied all the filters and adjustments you need, you’ll be prompted to move on. You’ll find this option in the screen’s lower right corner. Follow that link to access the various methods of posting.
5. Select the option “Who can see my video”:One of the posting choices must be modified. For your followers’ sake, you should probably make your unfinished video private. Select “Private” from the “Who can see my video” menu. Keep in mind that you must activate the “download” feature.
Please choose the sixth option.
7. Click “Post”:After finishing the preceding tasks, you should upload the video. Here’s what you need to do: tap the red ‘post’ button at the screen’s bottom. Your account will be updated with the video.
Steps to duet with yourself on TikTok ( starting the duet)
After you’ve shared your first video online, you can immediately begin a duet with yourself. Follow these simple steps if you want to start a duet with yourself on an existing video.
1) Visit your profile page:Once the video has been uploaded, the first step is to view your profile. To do this, select the “Person” icon located in the screen’s lower right corner. The link will take you to your account page, where you can view all of your uploaded videos.
Start the video with the person you want to sing a duet with:After navigating to your profile, you can select the needed clip and play it. Just one tap on the video will play it. The music will begin playing, and you’ll be given a few choices.
3. Select the three-dot menu option:Many choices will appear when you open the specific video. Click the “More” button (three dots) on the upper right. That way, you’ll have more leeway to make a decision.
Four, go to “Duet”:One tap on the duet option will select it from the menu that appears. You will now be taken to the screen where the Duet is being filmed. The display will break in two as you watch. On the right will be the previously recorded video, while the new video is being shot on the left.
5. Record the Duet on Film:To start recording once you reach this screen, click the red circle in the upper right corner. The rest of the video can be finished however you like.
Hit the Next button #6:When you’re ready to move on to the next section of your video, just hit the next button. This can be found in the screen’s bottom right corner. One light tap should be sufficient.
Seven, share the clip:After selecting next, you’ll be brought to the entry screen. This time, you shouldn’t keep it to yourself. When you’re certain, hit the “post” button. You can find it in the right-hand corner of your display. Your followers will be exposed to the duet.
Thus, the aforementioned procedures are what you need to take in order to create a duet with yourself on TikTok. You need only create a video of your choosing and upload it to a private channel. Launch the video and choose the duet mode.