How to Enable or Disable TikTok Push Notifications on Android
TikTok notifications can be extremely annoying when they flood the notification shade and prevent us from seeing other notifications. The following is a guide on how to adjust your TikTok settings to allow or prevent push notifications. If you want to receive alerts from the TikTok app, turning on push notifications is a good idea. At the end of the day, we have the option to use them or not.
How To Fix Push Notifications Not showing on Tiktok For Free EASY
Steps to enable or disable push notifications on TikTok:
First, launch the TikTok app:To begin, you’ll notice a black icon with a white music note on it when you look at your Android device. You can launch the TikTok app by tapping on it.
Step 2: Access your profile:Second, access your TikTok account page. The icon representing a person can be found in the upper right corner of the display. If you tap on it, your profile will load.
Step 3: Select the “More” menu (3 dots):The profile page has a set of three horizontal dots in the upper right hand corner. Selecting it will take you to the TikTok app’s Privacy and settings screen.
Four, you’ll go to a page where you can modify your personal information:You can now access the Privacy and Settings page in the TikTok app, where you can make various adjustments.
5. Select Push Notification with a Tap:Under the “General” heading on the Privacy and settings page, you’ll find the option to enable push notifications. Select it to adjust how you receive push notifications.
6. Activate or Deactivate:Different options will be marked as “Enable” or “Disable” depending on your selection. If you do not wish to be notified of this option’s availability, you can turn it off. For instance, you can turn off the feature that alerts you whenever someone comments on your video.
- All you newcomers: When a user starts following you on TikTok, you’ll be notified here.
- This feature alerts you whenever a user clicks the heart icon on your TikTok video, letting you know that you have new likes.
- Responses to my latest video: With this setting, you can be alerted whenever someone leaves a comment on your TikTok video.
You should now have a firm grasp on how to alter or customize TikTok’s push notifications. In addition, if you have any other questions about TikTok, you can look them up in our other guides.