How To Find Drafts in Instagram On iPhone: 3 Steps (with Pictures)
Instagram’s incredible UI has made it simple to locate drafts on the Instagram app for iPhone.
Instagram posts and stories that have been revised but not published are stored in drafts. This ability to save messages as drafts is common in today’s messaging apps. Instagram’s support team is available to help you with any technical issues you may encounter if you are unable to locate a specific feature. Meanwhile, the newest article details a three-step process for locating drafts and Instagram on an iPhone.
Where Instagram drafts are saved
Find Drafts in Instagram on iPhone in 3 Steps
Opening the “Instagram” App Is the First StepOpening the Instagram app on your iPhone is the first step in the process of discovering drafts on Instagram.
Here are two methods:
- You can launch Instagram from your iPhone’s Home screen by touching the app’s icon, or you can access it from the App Gallery.
- Alternatively, you can type “Instagram” into the “Search” bar and hit “Enter” if you can’t find the app’s icon. That way, the app’s icon will pop up on your home screen without any further action on your part.
Step-2 Toggle the Plus Sign:When the Instagram app loads on your mobile device, you can then:
- If you go to the top right of your screen, you should see a plus sign ( ) and a list of options; from there, select the Messages icon.
- To proceed, hit the ” ” button below.
Third, navigate to “Drafts.”Right now, your screen will display two choices:
You can access all of your unpublished posts and stories by selecting the “Drafts” option from the drop-down menu.
Just What Do the Instagram Drafts Entail?
Instagram drafts is a repository for all the photos, videos, and stories you’ve created but not yet shared on the social media platform.
Don’t get mixed up! They don’t include everything in your phone’s or computer’s gallery. They are simply a repository for the Instagram photos, videos, and stories that you plan to upload in the near future.
Then you can avoid the hassle of constantly revising them like this.
How come I can’t play the reel in Instagram Stories?
There are a few potential causes if Instagram drafts won’t open for you. Here are a few potential answers for your consideration:
- Ensure that you’re running the most recent version of the Instagram app. If you don’t, you should upgrade to Instagram’s latest version and try again.
- Cache issues are also possible. The best course of action is to first delete the app’s cache and then attempt to launch the reel.
When using Instagram on an Android device, how do I delete the app’s cache?
If you have an Android device, clearing the Instagram cashew is a breeze. For a fresh start, follow these steps to delete your cache:
- To begin, open your phone’s “Settings” menu.
- To access the apps, select that option.
- Select Instagram from the app drawer.
- Select ‘Storage’ by tapping on it.
- Finally, select the “Clear cache” option to delete all of Instagram’s temporary files.
What is the lifespan of Instagram drafts?
Insta-post drafts only stay in your account for a week.
All unsaved drafts will be removed from your account after 7 days. Only during this week can you publish anything from these drafts.
If you are an Instagram creator or influencer, you should know when to post your drafts to get the most views and comments.
Is it possible to save Instagram drafts on an iPhone?
Instagram lets you save drafts to your phone or other device. Instagram now allows users to download videos to their desktop or laptop Mac.
Here’s how you can save an Instagram draft:
- Follow the steps above to access the “Drafts” area.
- Then, select the file you wish to save to your mobile device and click the corresponding link.
- The “Download” button appears at the bottom of the page after you click. When you select the download button, the file will be saved to your computer.