ByteDance’s TikTok, the most popular social media platform with Generation Z, allows users to easily create, watch, and share short entertaining videos with a few taps of the screen. As of February 2022, the platform’s active user base has grown to over 1.1 billion, and they have downloaded over 2 billion apps. An international release of the Chinese hit game Douyin.
The app lets you add special effects and filters to your videos, as well as choose from a library of music, dialogue, and song clips.
Finding people with similar tastes and interests on TikTok is easy thanks to the platform’s many search filters. However, this could prove difficult because many people use the same or a similar username online. This is especially true if you conduct your search by the person’s name.
To get around this problem, the platform just recently added a function called “Find Contacts,” which looks up users based on their contact phone numbers.
Bear in mind that TikTok places a premium on its users’ privacy. When you create an account in the app, the data you submit will be kept secret. In other words, your privacy is guaranteed and will not be compromised in any way.
When signing up for an account, users are asked to provide a phone number for authentication purposes. However, your phone number will remain hidden from your fans and other users. All of this is strictly off-limits.
TikTok’s “Find Contacts” function is useful if you have the user’s phone number saved in your phone’s address book and you’d like to view their profile.
This article will show you how to look up a user’s phone number on TikTok.
What do you think? So, let’s get this party started.
How to Find Someone on TikTok by Phone Number
- To access your TikTok account, launch the app on your mobile device.
- Tap the Me Profile icon in the lower right corner of the screen to access your profile.
- In this area, look for the plus sign ( ) User icon in the upper right corner of the screen and click it.
- After clicking this link, you’ll be taken to the Friends section. Invite Friends, Contacts, and Facebook Friends are the three available choices. Select the Contacts option by pressing the corresponding button.
- If you haven’t already, TikTok will next request access to your phone’s contacts. Select Allow from the menu.
- Finally, the TikTok profile of the person whose number you saved will load.
Note:If you haven’t already done so, TikTok users who haven’t synced their contacts should choose the “Allow” option to do so.
If your phone number is not already associated with your account, you’ll need to add it before continuing. Further, the user you’re looking for must have associated their phone number with their TikTok account.
A Few Closing Remarks:
To all the guys out there, I hope this article helped you find them on TikTok by phone number. Please use the space below to ask any questions you may have or to offer any feedback.