Although you probably won’t need your Instagram URL very often, this guide will come in handy if you ever find yourself in a jam. A unique Instagram Profile URL can help you attract more followers, integrate Instagram into other platforms, and share your account with others. Your Instagram bio can also include a clickable link.
Even though there are many options for spreading the word about your Instagram account, sending people a direct link to your profile is the most effective method. This article will show you how to locate your Instagram Profile URL on your iPhone. Here we will examine the procedures involved.
Get Your Instagram Profile URL on iPhone in 10 Steps
1 Launch the Instagram App:The initial action necessitates launching the Instagram app on the iPhone.
In the event that you are unable to locate it:
- Start up App Gallery.
- A user can conduct a search by selecting the Search button.
- Simply enter “Instagram” and tap the app’s icon.
Second, select your profile by clicking on the picture.Instagram’s profile icon is distinct from the rest of the app’s icons. The “Profile” button looks like this. How to get to this:
- Position your cursor in the screen’s lower right corner.
- Then select the tab labeled “Profile,” which should display your Instagram profile photo.
Lastly, select “Edit profile” by clicking on the pencil icon.Pick the Profile > Edit menu item. You can find this option in Instagram’s bio section.
You can update all of the information that your followers can see by clicking the “Edit profile” button.
Step-4 Select your “Username” by clicking on it:You can view the username associated with your Instagram account under the “Edit profile” tab.
If you don’t like your current username, you can change it from this page. It’s important to remember that you can’t reuse an already taken username.
Method 5: Reproduce Your UsernameFinally, all you have to do is take your username and paste it into the appropriate field. Methods to achieve this include:
- Select your username with a long press.
- Then, select the “Copy” option from the “Options” menu.
Sixth, fire up the Safari web browser:Start here to get your Instagram Profile URL on your iPhone with our assistance:
- To begin, open the App Gallery on your iPhone.
- The next step is to locate your computer’s icon for the Safari web browser and launch it.
Follow Step 7 by entering “instagram.com/” into the search bar:The search box is at the very top of the page. Simply enter “instagram.com/” into your browser’s address bar to access the service.
- You can copy and paste it from here, or you can type it very carefully and make sure there are no spelling mistakes.
Eighth Step: Enter Your Instagram UsernameAssuming you’ve already typed the first few letters:
- Replace the ‘’ with your actual Instagram handle after the symbol.
- Then, either click the “Search” button or press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
Step-9 Click on the web address:Just hit enter after the preceding step to proceed:
- Instagram loads in your web browser.
- Follow the picture below to access the profile URL.
Tenth, replicate the URL:You can skip to the last step, which is simply copying the URL, if you so choose. Simply copy the URL by
- When you press and hold a link, a menu like the one shown will appear.
- When you select the ‘Copy’ button, the link will be copied to your clipboard.
Could I send a message with my Instagram profile?
On Instagram, it takes mere seconds to share your own profile or that of a friend. It makes no difference whether you use an iPhone or an Android.
Here are the simple steps to sending someone your Instagram profile or page as a message:
- Go to the Instagram account you want to send a message from.
- Then, on an iPhone or Android (depending on your device), tap the ellipses () in the upper-right corner.
- You should now select the Share this profile option.
- Then, just type the person’s username into the search field.
- Then, you’ll be prompted to choose a contact to whom you’ll reveal your profile. It’s also great for group discussions.
- Just press the “Send” button, and you’re finished!
How do I look up a website’s address (URL) on my iPhone?
Links, also known as uniform resource locators (URLs), allow you to navigate between different pages on the World Wide Web with ease. Because of this, passing along a link to a webpage is a breeze.
Here, we’ll focus exclusively on this, as we go through the steps:
- Launch the Safari browser, or your preferred web browser.
- Navigate to the content you wish to publish.
- To visit a website, just click on its title in the search engine results.
- Choose the address in the browser’s address bar.
- Select “Copy” from the menu.
The door has been opened for you to invite whoever you like to this URL.
Can a Link Be Saved to the Home Screen of an iPhone?
Adding a link to a specific webpage or website to your iPhone’s home screen is as simple as following these steps:
- Launch the iPhone’s Safari web browser.
- Then, access the page you’d like to bookmark directly from your home screen.
- If you want to share this, click the “Share” button.
- The next step is to select “Add to Home Screen” from the menu.
- After that, you’ll need to give that shortcut a label.
- It can be added by clicking the “Add” button after the name.
I don’t have an Instagram username; what should I do?
- Start up Instagram.
- After locating the desired individual, narrow your search by selecting “Accounts” as the criterion.
- Use the Tags and Places filter to quickly locate the tags and locations you need.
- Select a category or area, and then use the Recent filter to find a user’s most recent update.
- By accessing their friend’s account, you can look through their Followers and People They Follow.
How do I look up a user’s Instagram URL?
- Launch Instagram on your device.
- If you want the Instagram Profile URL of a specific user, you can find them by searching for them on Instagram.
- You can access the menu by touching the three vertical dots in the top right corner. The “Copy profile URL” menu item should be selected.
- Link copied appears on the screen above the user’s profile. ”
- The following link may be forwarded.