How to Invite to Google Hangouts: 9 Simple Steps
We think Google Hangouts is the best app that Google has created. After downloading and launching Hangouts for the first time, you can send out invites to anyone you’d like to talk to, whether they’re friends, family, coworkers, etc. Sending them an SMS alerted them to your invitation.
We’ll go over every step of inviting people to your hangouts, which is incredibly simple.
How to invite to google hangouts on Desktop?
- Turn on your computer’s web browser:To access Google Hangouts, launch a web browser and type in hangouts.google.com.
- Get in your Gmail address:Put in your email address and password if you haven’t already done so.
- Select the brand new chat by clicking on it:Click the “new conversation” link in the upper right corner of the screen after logging in.
- To conduct a search, type the following into the box:You can then type the person’s name, email address, or phone number into the search bar that appears after you click.
- Please provide either a name, email address, or phone number.Enter the person’s name, email address, or phone number and hit enter.
- Consistent outcomes:After entering a name, email address, or phone number, a list of possible matches will appear.
- Pick the right one:Simply select the desired name, email address, or phone number from the drop-down menu and click.
- Please enter your comment:The chat window will then appear, pre-populated with the text “Let’s chat on hangouts;” you can remove this if you like and replace it with your own message.
- When you choose the invite option and click Send:The blue “send invite” button is easy to find and use. The invitation has been sent out.
The invitee will receive a notification in their Gmail inbox, and upon clicking it, they will be able to add the invitee as a contact.
How to invite to Google hangouts on Android?
- Pull up the Hangouts app:A mobile app for Google Hangouts is available, so launch it.
- Just type in your Gmail address:Put in your Gmail id and password to get started.
- Simply hit the plus sign ( ) to add:A green plus sign ( ) appears in the lower right corner; click on it.
- Select a brand-new discussion:Creating a new conversation is as simple as tapping the appropriate button.
- Type in a name, email address, or phone number:When you tap the icon, a search bar appears where you can enter the person’s name, email address, or phone number.
- Just pick the right one!After you enter the person’s name, a list will appear from which you can choose.
- To communicate, please type:Then you can start typing in the chat box, which says “Let’s chat on hangouts” by default.
- Just hit the send button:Click the “Send” icon on the far right of the chat window. That’s it, your message has been sent.
If you send a notification to someone’s Gmail address or phone number, they’ll receive a confirmation request that they can accept by clicking the corresponding button.
After someone accepts your invite, you can communicate with them through chat, phone call, video call, file transfer (PDF, photos, etc.), and more. Using this method, you can confidently send a Google Hangouts invite.