How To Save a Slideshow on iPhone:10 Steps (with Pictures)
Who doesn’t enjoy watching a slideshow made up of their own photos? If you own an iPhone and want to know how to easily download and store Slideshow, then this article is for you.
You’ve probably got a ton of vacation photos and Instagram videos stashed away in your iPhone’s Photos app. There isn’t a single one of them I would ever consider erasing. And so, by creating a slideshow, you can appreciate them in a new light.
How To Play and Save a Slideshow on iPhone
Save a Slideshow on iPhone in 10 Easy Steps
Step 1 Launch the Photos app.Start a slideshow by choosing the photos you want to use in the iPhone’s Photos app.
Method 2: Pick the media files to useSelect images from your gallery to incorporate into a single slideshow.
Step-3 Choose the share button.It’s possible to spread the word by clicking the “share” icon (a box with an arrow pointing out of it) that appears at the screen’s footer. Select it and tap on it.
4th Step: Play the Latest AlbumThen select “new album” from the menu.
Step 5: Enter the new album’s title.If you select the “new album” option, a text box will appear where you can enter the album’s title.
Stage 6: Select “Save”To keep the album, select the “save” option.
Step-7 Select the middle dotHere, click the three-dot button at the top of the screen.
Eighth-Follow-Up: Press the Play button on the Video-To watch a slideshow of the pictures you’ve chosen, click the “play memory video” button.
Step-9 To disseminate content, select the sharing button.Then, click the sharing button once more.
To Save a Video, Step 10:Finally, select Save Video to store the clip on your iPhone. You can find the video in your device’s Photos library.
Make a Slideshow Using Your iPhone Photos!
It’s annoying to have to repeatedly scroll through many photos, but iOS has a built-in tool for making a slideshow out of multiple images. These are the steps you can take to create a slide show:
- Launch the iPhone’s photo album.
- The first step in creating a slideshow is to gather the images and clips you intend to use into a new album.
- Select the album you want, and then click the ‘>’ button next to your album’s title.
- Get down to the screen’s very bottom and hit the Save to Memories button there.
- To access it, head to the Memories section and click on it.
- To view the video you just made, select the Play option.
Memories: How Do I Change the Slideshow?
All you’ve done is make a miniature version of the full-length video. Using the available tools, you can give it a more polished appearance.
Select your recollection and you’ll see an Edit button appear in the screen’s upper right corner. There are five customizable elements accessible via the Edit button: title, title image, music, duration, and photos and videos. Now you can make your video more engaging by selecting the appropriate soundtrack and performing any necessary editing. When creating a slideshow, you can also include videos from Pinterest or Whatsapp Status that you’ve saved on your iPhone.
Can Videos Be Added to an iPhone Slideshow?
To your iPhone slideshow, you can now add video clips as well as photos.
If you want to add a video, all you have to do is launch the Photos app and pick the desired clip. Put it at the end of your list. Just hit “Play” when you’re ready to start viewing the slideshow. Keep in mind that it will import the clip’s audio if it is present, though you can turn it off after the fact if you don’t want it in the sequence.
What Is The Best Way To Save An iPhone Slideshow?
An iPhone slideshow can be shared via airplay, messages, email, or even exported to a different app.
Here are the steps you need to take in order to export a slideshow:
- Make a slideshow out of the photos you’ve taken or videos you’ve recorded.
- Click the “Play” button to start watching immediately or save it for later.
- Now Select the share button located near the screen’s footer.
- After selecting the icon, a menu of sharing choices will appear.
- When you’ve decided which sharing option you want to use, you’ll be able to see that the video has been uploaded and shared.
How to Add Music to an iPhone Slideshow
One of the most effective ways to turn your photographs into narratives is to present them in the form of a slide show. The Photos app lets you do both by allowing you to make a slideshow and adding music to it.
When you want to add music to your slideshow:
- Launch Photos and make your selection.
- In the left-most corner, you’ll see a share button.
- The next step is to pick Slideshow as the presentation format.
- Click the pencil icon in the top right corner of the screen to make changes.
- Then, select the music button to switch tracks. Select a song to export, or use the music library as a source.
- Finally, you can tap done to begin viewing the slideshow set to the music of your choosing.