How to Save TikTok Videos Without Posting (Updated)
Get a Video Off of TikTok Without Sharing:In the year 2023, TikTok has become a popular social media app among the millennial and generation Z generations. Anyone with a camera, an editing program, and some imagination can make videos that will thrill their viewers. Create videos that express your personality and share them with your followers in a snap.
Creating a video involves minimal post-production work beyond the initial recording. But once you’ve shared your video, you can’t change a thing about it.
That’s why TikTok gives you the option of delaying the publication of your videos if you’re not quite ready to share them just yet. With this function, you’ll have some breathing room in case you want to get a second opinion on your video.
However, you’ll need to save the unpublished tiktok video draft in the gallery if you want to make any changes to it before posting.
Unfortunately, you can’t save a draft to your device’s gallery because there is no Download or Save button. However, there is a way to watch and download videos from TikTok without having to post them anywhere or add a watermark.
Follow the steps in this article to learn how to download videos from TikTok without sharing them.
How to Save Tiktok Videos Without Posting (Download TikTok Video Without Posting)
Before you can download or save a TikTok video without posting it, you must first create a video. You can make your video private by selecting “No one” from the “Who can view my video” drop-down menu. If you want to save a video from your TikTok account, you can do so by going to your profile and selecting the Save Video option.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Launch TikTok on your iOS or Android gadget.
- To make a new recording, just hit the plus sign.
- In the process of making the video, use whatever filters and effects you like. Then, select Next from the menu.
- To limit who can watch your uploaded video, select the option to do so when prompted to do so during the upload process.
- Select “Private” from the drop-down menu.
- When you’re ready, hit “Post” to share your video with the world.
- First, you’ll need to access your profile and click the Private Videos tab before you can start downloading a video.
- Click the save button after tapping the share button.
- Your Tiktok video will now be stored in your gallery unless you choose to share it.
TikTok Draft Video Saving Guide: How to Avoid Posting Videos in Progress
By the article’s end, you should be armed with the knowledge necessary to privately archive your TikTok creations. Please use the space below to ask any questions you may have.