How to See Old Deleted Instagram Photos (Updated)
Instagram is the most widely used social media platform for sharing photographs today. It’s been around for nearly a decade, and it keeps getting more and more beautiful with each passing day. Real, unstaged photos were replaced by awkwardly filtered ones. this was a generational shame that has passed. Surely the photos taken with the Juno, Lark, and Sierra filters are now out of date, but they still make for wonderful memories, right?
Taking and uploading a picture or video to your Instagram account requires nothing more than your smartphone’s camera.
But what happens if you delete Instagram photos or videos by accident? Can Instagram photos that have been deleted be retrieved?
The good news is that the correct response is “Yes.”
In order to help users recover deleted photos, videos, reels, IGTV videos, and stories, Instagram recently introduced a “Recently Deleted” feature.
Bear in mind that for 30 days after deletion, your content will be stored in the “Recently Deleted” folder. After that, it will be permanently deleted without a chance of recovery.
These pictures are not completely deleted from the server, though. For legal reasons, the service will keep these images indefinitely; in order to access them, a valid court order will be required.
Discover incredible methods to recover deleted Instagram photos on your Android or iPhone device right here.
These same methods can be used to locate and recover Instagram photos that have been deleted more than 30 days ago.
How to See Old Deleted Instagram Photos
Method 1: Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer by iStaunch
iStaunch’s Deleted Instagram Photo Vieweris a free app that lets you view your deleted Instagram photos and videos on your Android, iOS, or Windows device.
- Open This is the iStaunch Instagram photo viewer, which has been removed.utilizing the cellular device.
- Enter the username of the user whose deleted photos you wish to view.
- Choose the appropriate profile and proceed.
- You can view previously erased Instagram photos here.
Method 2: Instagram Recently Deleted Feature
- Get Instagram going by signing in.
- View your profile by clicking the ellipsis icon (three horizontal lines) in the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Select Account from the list of available options.
- Click the “Recently Deleted” link at the bottom of the page.
- All media that has been removed within the last 30 days can be found here. To retrieve a specific image, simply pick it.
- Choose the Restore option by tapping the menu button (three dots).
- Once you do that, the erased photo will appear again in your Instagram feed.
Method 3: Look at Instagram Archive
Have you possibly archived your pictures? Possibly.
The Instagram Archives are the first place you should look if you’ve lost posts, though this isn’t always the case.
- If you haven’t already, launch the Instagram app and sign in to your account.
- Select the profile icon at the bottom to access the profile page.
- Then, select the three-lined icon in the upper-right corner.
- Choose to store it in the Archives. If you’ve saved deleted photos to a backup, you can retrieve them.
- Select “Recover” to have it downloaded to your gadget.
How to See Old Deleted Instagram Photos on iPhone
The iPhone has a special feature that avoids permanently erasing your pictures. If you delete a photo, it will remain in the recently deleted folder for 30 days. That being said, there is still hope of tracking them down.
- Launch the iPhone’s photo app.
- Choose the Albums menu item from the drop-down menu.
- The Recently Deleted folder can be found in the Albums tab.
- Just open it up, and you’ll find all the pictures you accidentally deleted over the past 30 days.
- Choose which photos you’d like to retrieve, or hit the Recover all button to save everything currently stored on your device.
You now have an understanding of the options available to you if you’ve accidentally deleted Instagram from your Android or iOS device. We trust you’ll enjoy the aforementioned strategies for retrieving deleted Instagram photos. Don’t forget to help your friends out by sharing this article on social media.
How do you access Instagram photos that have been deleted? Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
There are other things you might find interesting: