Check Out Your Facebook Followers:Examining who is following you and who you’re following on Instagram is a breeze. It takes some work, though, to see who is following you on Facebook. That’s because your Facebook friends will be among the first to start following you. In the Friends section of Facebook, the following tab will display the people you are following.
Of course, this doesn’t apply to your close friends. Actually, it’s the list that comes up next. Keep in mind that Facebook isn’t just about followers; you also have friends.
You’ve found the right place if you want to know how to check who is following you or who you are following on Facebook.
This article will show you how to check who is following you on Facebook. More specifically, I’d like to know how to check my list of Facebook followers.
How to See Who I am Following on Facebook (Facebook Following List)
Method 1: See Who You Follow on Facebook (Desktop)
Facebook’s Friends tab is where you’ll find the people who have chosen to follow you. A directory of your pals is displayed here. To view the people you are currently following on Facebook, navigate to the Following List tab.
Follow these steps to:
- To access your Facebook account, launch the social media platform on your computer.
- To access your profile page, click on your name in the left navigation bar.
- You can edit who can see your profile by tapping the Following tab below your profile picture and name.
- After that, you’ll be taken to a page displaying all of the Facebook users who are currently following you.
Take Note:If you aren’t following anyone in this app, Facebook won’t show you a follow button.
Method 2: See Who You Follow on Facebook (Android & iPhone)
Launch the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device to view your list of Facebook friends. To access your account settings, visit your profile and click the ellipsis (…) button. A menu of choices will appear; select the Activity Log option. To investigate my Facebook friends, proceed to the “Following” section.
How to Stop Automatically Following on Facebook
When you send someone a friend request on Facebook, you also begin following them. There is, however, a way to prevent your Facebook profile from automatically following other users.
- To access your Facebook account, please open it.
- Choose “Public” from the posting options.
- To limit who can follow you, go to “Who Can Follow Me,” then “Friends.”
That’s how you stop the “follow” button from showing up for anyone who isn’t already in your Facebook friends list.