How to Sign Out from Google Drive (Android/iPhone/Desktop)
Google Drive is the company’s cloud storage service. It has a large amount of space for all your files and documents. If you have a Google account, you can access Google Drive through that. Users with a Gmail account can log out of Google Drive using that account. Your personal information is secure in your account.
Let’s find out the different ways you can log out of Google Drive.
How to log Out From Google
How to sign out from Google drive through iPhone
Simple iPhone sign-out instructions are provided below.
- Turn on the program:Accessed Google drive.
- Select the middle bar by pressing it three times:Click the menu icon (it looks like three bars) in the upper left corner.
- Simply enter your email address and tap the button:Now, select your email address from the bottom menu.
- Select the Accounts tab on this account’s settings page:There’s a link that says “manage accounts on this account” at the very bottom. Click it.
- Just hit the “delete from this device” button:You can choose the account from your list of multiple accounts after signing in. Choose “delete from this device” from the menu. Your profile will be removed from the system shortly. It’s useless and no one can use it. When you’re ready, sign in again.
Leaving your iPhone account is as simple as signing out in this way.
How to sign out from Google drive through Android
Quickly log out of your Android device by following these steps:
- Release the app’s settings:Navigate to the settings menu on your phone.
- Make a few clicks:Check the books.
- Enter Your Question into Google:Use the Google search bar. Since Google Drive is a Google service, you will need to log out of Google before continuing.
- Check out the profile by clicking:To log out of a specific account, tap its name.
- Use the three-dot menu to:Click the “More” menu button in the upper right corner.
- A deactivation button :Select the account you want to delete and tap the corresponding button. Verify it once more.
So this is how you sign out of Google Drive on your Android device.
How to sign out from Google drive through desktop
Signing out in a desktop browser is also an option. It’s not hard to grasp what’s going on here.
- The first step is to launch your web browser:Start up your chosen web browser.
- Access your Google drive:A Google Mail account is required, so select that option and log in. If you have a Gmail address, you also have access to Google Drive.
- Pick a profile picture to click on:Next, select your picture from the menu at the top right.
- Select the “Sign Out” button:To log out, select the link below your username.
Leaving your Google Drive account is as simple as signing out.