How to View Blocked Instagram Account
Instagram, much like other social media platforms, respects its users’ right to privacy. The company now offers a “block” option, allowing its customers to avoid contact with unwanted parties. You can prevent someone from ever seeing your Instagram profile by blocking them if they’re harassing or threatening you there.
If you block someone on Instagram, they will not be able to view your profile, feed, stories, or highlights.
Similarly, if someone has blocked you on Instagram, you won’t be able to see their profile. You won’t find even their username in the results of a search.
Although there is no in-built method of viewing a blocked user’s profile, this does not preclude you from doing so through the use of a third-party application.
Furthermore, there are a few simple workarounds to access otherwise-hidden Instagram profiles.
Here you will find instructions on how to view a blocked Instagram profile.
How to View Blocked Instagram Account
1. See Blocked Instagram Account from Browser
If you are not logged into your own Instagram account, you can view anyone’s profile through your browser. Simple enter the target’s username in the search bar without logging into Instagram. Even if someone has blocked you on Instagram, you can still view their profile. Only those with a public profile can use this method.
Look at Anyone’s Public Instagram:
- It’s important to launch Google Chrome and log out of Instagram before proceeding.
- To find someone, just enter their Username into the search bar.
- Use the search engine to locate the profile link for Instagram.
- OR you can access the profile by substituting the username for the xyz in the following. https://www.instagram.com/xyz/
- Now, if the person hasn’t blocked you, you can view their Instagram profile.
2. View a Blocked Instagram Account (Private Profiles)
- Start up the iStaunch Private Instagram Viewer in your web browser.
- Get ready to type in the Instagram handle of the account that just blocked you.
- Next, click the “Submit” button.
- If you want access to a secret Instagram account, you’ll need to set aside at least a minute.
- Now that you’ve done that, you can proceed to the private Instagram profile’s photos, videos, reels, stories, and highlights.
2. Ask a Mutual Friend
Whether it’s someone you’ve known for years or a former flame, chances are high that you share common friends. If the target Instagram account is private and you cannot view it, you can still get access to their photos and stories by asking a mutual friend to send them to you.
3. Create a Fake Profile
Let’s face it, this is the most widely used approach to sneakily viewing someone’s Instagram profile. Creating a fake Instagram account and viewing someone else’s profile only requires an email address or phone number. If the user has made their account public, it’s simple to do so. If it is not public, you can request to follow the person and wait for them to accept the request. You will be able to view all of their posts and stories once they accept your request.
If you’d rather not use a fake profile to follow the target, a friend’s Instagram account can do the trick. Keep in mind that the odds of someone agreeing to your request if you’re a complete stranger are low. If an individual has not taken the precaution of making their account private, it can be assumed that they do not mind strangers perusing their content.
This means they might say no to your request outright. Research shows that people are more likely to agree to the requests of people of the same gender. If you wanted to stalk your ex-girlfriend, you could create a female profile on Instagram and send them a request.
Therefore, these are the limited means by which you can view the target user’s Instagram profile despite being blocked from them. Creating a fictitious account may seem like the most convenient option, but it may not be effective for all users. Unless you’re really desperate, you shouldn’t try to read the person’s posts in that way.
Additionally, you may want to read: